**Survey For our Parents**
We invite you to please complete the "parent survey" as part of our AdvancED Accreditation process. You can do so by clicking on the following link:
Parent Survey URL-----http://www.advanc-ed.org/survey/public/5645854
SchoolReach Parents App
The SchoolReach Parents App provides school and parents with a simple, secure way to stay connected.
Parent Uses and Benefits
Parents love the SchoolReach Parents app because they can:
· Easily review the latest SchoolReach alerts sent by their child's school
· Submit changes to their contact information via the app
· Update their communications preferences with a few taps
School Uses and Benefits
School administrators love the SchoolReach Parents app because:
· Parents don't have call school
· School officials are notified of every change
· Integration between your database and your notification system is seamless.
· Uncompromising security ensures that messages are safely delivered and protected.
Parents: Download Now!
(To Use, you must have as your primary schoolreach contact number a cell phone number.)
· iPhone Users: Click here to download your free SR Parents App for your iPhone.
· Android Users: Click here to download your free SR Parents App for your Android.
Message from the Superintendent
Welcome to the Berryville School District!
The Berryville School District has one overarching purpose—to ensure that all children achieve their highest potential. Our district serves grades kindergarten through 12, providing a broad-based Liberal Arts curriculum for all of our students. We are committed to providing our students with rigorous, relevant, and authentic learning experiences in a safe and nurturing environment. While we value individual differences, we also respect our cultural differences. Our goal is for every child to master the skills necessary to be productive citizens in a complex, changing, and global economy.
We realize that great schools are vital to strong, thriving communities. The Berryville School District is fortunate to have a community that actively supports their schools. We value this support and will work to continue to build and strengthen the relationships we have with our business community. We also enjoy great parental support for our schools and their programs. We encourage parental involvement and are committed to open and transparent communication with all of our stakeholders. Working together we can ensure that our students are well prepared to fulfill their potential and achieve their dreams. In the Berryville School District, we put our children first.
We invite you to visit our web-site often and look forward to sharing our successes with you!
Phil Clark, Ed.D.
Superintendent, Berryville School District